Saturday, October 8, 2011

SETBACKS

JOSHUA 1:2
Moses my servant is dead NOW then you and all these people get ready to cross over.
Finally! Joshua wanted to cross over 40 years prior, but he had a pretty major setback. A 40 year setback, because of what someone else had done. Have you ever had a setback? How do you overcome it and move forward? Joshua stayed faithful! He choose to use this setback as an opportunity to trust God and stayed prepared should his opportunity ever come again. It seems that all great achievers have to overcome setbacks somewhere along their journey. Sometimes we get to see the miracles of God, and other times we get to be the miracles of God. Maybe setback are only an opportunity to see or be. Because Joshua stayed faithful he did get another opportunity, and this time he was leading the charge. Now get these people ready! God used the setback to prepare Joshua for this moment. Lead the people into the promise of God. I have had a few setbacks myself. I  am only now seeing the benefits of the setback and I am living in my NOW moment, crossing over into the thing the setback prepared me for. If you are in a setback stay faithful, God has a "Now cross over" moment for those who dare to move forward
JUST A THOUGHT

1 comment: