Sunday, September 4, 2011

LET PEACE BE YOUR GUIDE

PROVERBS 3: 5-7
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes.
God never leads us to a place ( literally or figuratively) that he cant keep us, protect us, or prosper us.
I have come to realize that I dont have enough "understanding" to make my own decisions.
When I am stressing, struggling, and striving to figure it all out, its then that I begin to loose my peace.
I dont have the whole plan for my life figured out but God will make my path straight if I lean (trust) on him.
I believe an old song writer once said it this way " one day at a time sweet Jesus that's all I am asking from you" That's a tough one for a visionary, planner, like me. I want to figure it all out and when I cant, I loose my peace, my path gets confusing, I try to get wise in my own eyes. that's when Stress sets in. When I 'TRUST THE LORD' then I can be lead by, and live in peace.
My advice? Let peace be your Guide in every move and decision you make
NUFF SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment