Saturday, July 23, 2011

RUSH HOUR

ECC 3:1 there is a time for everything......
The older I get the more I realize that life is to good to rush through it! I think rushing and busyness is a bad habit we get into in our American culture. We wear it like a badge thinking it makes us look important. Like God giving the children of Israel manna for one day at a time, He gives us grace and strength one day at a time. When I try to live tomorrow, today, I begin to feel the pressure and stress, rushing through today and forfeiting my peace.
This season of rest in my life I am learning to live life with 'margins' and resisting getting my self worth from how much I accomplish. Dont get me wrong I am still a get it done personality but Ive stopped 'driving ' in rush hour and the scenery is so much better. my car can only drive one direction at a time.
NUFF SAID

1 comment:

  1. Love it !!! So appropriate for this time in our lives. Missing you PK sending you lots of Love

    ReplyDelete