Sunday, July 31, 2011

COACH EM UP

EXODUS 33:12 Moses said to the Lord, you have been telling me to lead these people but you have not let me know WHOM you will send with me.
Moses was a great leader, yet was looking for a mentor, a coach, a teacher to go with him and help him lead the journey. Perhaps thats what made him such a good leader is knowing he couldn't do it on his own. I am grateful God is giving me an opportunity to get coached up by some amazing leaders and pastors. Sitting on the sidelines is hard after 25 yrs of ministry, but  I am more excited about the second half than I have ever been, not just more excitment, but more wisdom, more discernment, and most of all some coaches in my corner that have my best interest in mind. Cant wait to see what God has planned. Thanks Pastors, Chris Hodges, Lane Schranz, Dino Rizzo, and others for investing in my life.
Some have asked if there was a problem or a burn out? The Answer is No! Yet we all need to evaluate the progress of our journey from time to time, and not be to proud to ask for help from those who have done more and gone farther. Check our goals check our behavior and make sure they match.
NUFF SAID

No comments:

Post a Comment