Friday, August 5, 2011

STAY AT YOUR POST

MARK11:2 and instructed them, go into the village in front of you, as soon as you enter it, you will find a colt tied there, which has never been ridden by anyone; unfasten it  and bring it here.
Maybe for the first time ever I can relate to the feelings of this colt.  Just waiting! Imagine if you were the colt, your created to be ridden and worked, yet the story says no one had ever ridden it. Maybe the colt could see all the other colts being ridden, worked, walked etc.
This colt was just waiting TIED TO HIS POST. During my time in Alabama I feel like the colt watching others do their ministry while I am just watching and waiting.
There came a time when Jesus had need of the colt and He knew exactly where to find it! He told the disciples exactly where the colt would be when his time came,
Can you imagine now the colt carrying Jesus through the village. The parade, the palm branches, the praise, wow! I am sure the colt was glad he stayed at his post.  When Jesus has need of me and my time to lift up Jesus comes I want to make sure that I am found faithfully Tied to my post!
NUFF SAID

2 comments:

  1. Thank you PK it is always so wonderful to hear what God has put on your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Waiting is hard but look at the good that comes from waiting.

    ReplyDelete